"Fashion is a world without rules. It is a land where freedom of all rules, frameworks are discarded" - Alexander Wang


17.5.11

Some films I watched abt fashion

I think have too less fashion film to watch, so when I watch any film comedy, action, cartoon,... I always try to remember what they wear in what situation, especially Korea film, I'm upset with the way Korean styles... so amazing and excited... How can they do that? I wondered... How they marketing for their film, their clothings, their star....
Anyway I follow Fashion TV to update information oftenly.

I like the way Diesel make video to help us chose the stuffs we want easyly

Fashion 70's(Korea film)






Confessions of a shopaholic (I watch a lot of times but still like, in the poster she wore color block and then 2012 color block is now so so hot trend, how can they do that???)


 


The september issue(show we the world of fashion in Vogue mag.)



Baby faced beauty 



The modern youth



Fashion King (omg thanks you very much to make this film, Korean! I can't wait to watch it free online, so so happy T.T, it's like I'm learning in US...and make me understand a lot of thing abt how to try to make my dream come true... IT'S TRY TRY TRY...AND TRY, NEVER FALL DOWN)


Style




The devil wears prada




Sex and the city




And have some film that I'm searching to watch bc I can't find it any where free...I also find fashion icon and celebrities film such as Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn... If you know more please tell me, thank you very much!

Valentino the last emperor

 












No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Ho Chi Minh city, Phu Nhuan, Vietnam
Hi every one Become a helper to help girls can be confident also express yourself and inspiration is my art work... I'd love talking abt art, beauty, fashion, photography, makeup, DIY, business, inspire, painting,...

recommend book