"Fashion is a world without rules. It is a land where freedom of all rules, frameworks are discarded" - Alexander Wang


1.7.12

DIY: Denim short ideas

DIY and more and more... ^^! I just want to share some more idea to DIY(do it yoursefl) denim shorts... you can wear it to the beach, to the picnic or vacation...hope it helpful! And thanks for watching! Love you guys!
































Distressed Shorts

Fitted Belt Golden Hem Blue Shorts

Sequin Detailed Distressed Shorts

Lace Detailed Orange Shorts



















1 comment:

  1. I like yours idea and I just follow yours methods and DIY one jeans short for myself! Can you just try the Black Leather Hobo Handbags and the best quality black leather shoulder bags Women enjoy at cwmalls.com ?

    ReplyDelete

My photo
Ho Chi Minh city, Phu Nhuan, Vietnam
Hi every one Become a helper to help girls can be confident also express yourself and inspiration is my art work... I'd love talking abt art, beauty, fashion, photography, makeup, DIY, business, inspire, painting,...

recommend book