"Fashion is a world without rules. It is a land where freedom of all rules, frameworks are discarded" - Alexander Wang


6.1.12

Inspired celebrity #2: Dulce Candy



Dulce Candy inspired me so much, she's a fashion designer, she talk so much about fashion and beauty in her youtube chanel and she have a closet which is every girl in this world dream about. Her life is so colorful cause always smile and OMG I CHECK OUT HER BLOG AND HER YOUTUBE CHANEL ALMOST EVERY SINGLE DAY... I think she really look like Jessica Alba!
































































































































1 comment:

  1. she's gorgeous i love her style <3 x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

My photo
Ho Chi Minh city, Phu Nhuan, Vietnam
Hi every one Become a helper to help girls can be confident also express yourself and inspiration is my art work... I'd love talking abt art, beauty, fashion, photography, makeup, DIY, business, inspire, painting,...

recommend book