"Fashion is a world without rules. It is a land where freedom of all rules, frameworks are discarded" - Alexander Wang


11.11.11

I ♥ guitar

Today is very special day (11/11/2011) and I have a opotunity to come back my university.
I very like playing guitar but not much, just a little litte bit, so I'm trying to learn. But last night I have an idea and today I take some photo with my younger broder's guitar ♥. When I can play better I will have a post about "how to learn playing guitar?". And the FEDORA + RED hat I wanted for a long time ago, I just buy it and very excited ! And I take these photos in Dalat University where I studied for 4 years and have a lot of fun memories in here with QTK31 class.





 




   





 






Special thanks to Minh Tuanminh and Alex Silverfield

Red hat: 100.000 VND (second hand market)
Fedora hat: 200.000 VND
White shirt: 30.000 VND (second hand market)
Red sweater: 20.000 VND (second hand market)
Blue jeans: 150.000 VND
White shoes: 300.000 VND
Military jacket: 80.000 VND  (second hand market)
Sun glasses: ??? ( by Ngọc Bích Phan)
Brown belt: 40.000 VND (second hand market)



No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Ho Chi Minh city, Phu Nhuan, Vietnam
Hi every one Become a helper to help girls can be confident also express yourself and inspiration is my art work... I'd love talking abt art, beauty, fashion, photography, makeup, DIY, business, inspire, painting,...

recommend book