"Fashion is a world without rules. It is a land where freedom of all rules, frameworks are discarded" - Alexander Wang


5.4.11

I'm living in a flower city_Da Lat

The weather in here is cool and make me feel really comfortable, make me miss so much and want to come back when I am not in here.

In central have a lake call Xuan Huong lake(perfume of spring), closely my name_Thu Huong(perfume of autumn), I enjoy the lake at twilight I sometimes arrive when I feel tired or stress.













This city is inspired by France architecture...
and this city is my inspiration too.. 
Love this city.

And fashion in there special! 






come here and u can feel friendly, everyone will smile with u.

This is DaLat University where I studied 




No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Ho Chi Minh city, Phu Nhuan, Vietnam
Hi every one Become a helper to help girls can be confident also express yourself and inspiration is my art work... I'd love talking abt art, beauty, fashion, photography, makeup, DIY, business, inspire, painting,...

recommend book